The City of Snellville, GA is seeking sealed bids for landscaping services for its Town Green on Oak Road. The successful bidder will include the following services in their quote:
1. Necessary tilling, cultivation and fertilization of the existing turf and soil to allow for maximum growth of new sod.
2. The installation of approximately 16000 SF of Emerald Zoysia sod.
3. The addition of adequate sand to allow for the leveling of all utility boxes and fixing of low areas that have settled over time.
4. Adjusting of all sprinkler heads.
5. Adding industrial edging along brick paver line where the hardscape meets the sod. (Approx. 50 Ft.)
6. Schedule flexibility to start work on March 26, 2019.
7. Two references for successfully completed projects of this general type.
Bids must be received by 10 AM on Friday, March 22, 2019 at Snellville City Hall, 2342 Oak Road, Snellville, GA 30078. Please contact City Manager Butch Sanders at email@example.com or 770-985-3516
with questions or if you would like to meet at the site.
James "Butch Sanders"
City of Snellville