Property Tax Reporting
MORTGAGE REPORT INFORMATION:
- The Mortgage Report listing is used by tax servicing agencies and mortgage companies that escrow their clients annual City of Snellville Property Taxes. The original report goes up when the City bills are mailed each September. Every month after the original billing, the report will be updated and only the unpaid property taxes are shown.
- There are two charges listed for each account; property tax and stormwater (Special) fees. Both of these totals should be included when remitting payment for each parcel number. Any unpaid balances after December 15th are subject to interest and penalties as allowed by Georgia Law.
- The City accepts third party checks and are considered on-time if received prior to December 15th.
- View the 2021 Mortgage Report. - 9/20/2021
- For questions regarding individual account balances email email@example.com