Skip to main content

Open Records Requests



  • For any Citation Information please submit the request to City Department Public Records - Municipal Court and make sure you include identifying information such as citation number and date of birth so it can be located.
  • For all other Law Enforcement related requests  such as accident reports, incident reports, etc please submit to Police Public Records and include as much detail as possible so the request can be located.
  • For any other Department please choose City Department Public Records.
  • Planning & Development Information:  The Planning Department does have digital .PDF files of the residential subdivision plats (Final Plat). Please include the subdivision name in your request. Subdivision plats and land records may also be obtained at the Deeds and Records office of the Superior Court of Gwinnett County, 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville (770.822.8100.) The Planning Department may have copies of model home plans for subdivisions built after 2000; however it does not maintain copies of individual residential house plans, please contact the home builder.

City of Snellville Open Records Request 

PLEASE NOTE: Emails may get caught in your spam or junk folder.  Please add SNELLVILLEGA Public Records Request Center <> to your safe sender list.