SNELLVILLE ACTIVE ADULTS
The Snellville Parks & Recreation Department offers programs and activities at our Senior Center for Active Adults ages 50 and older. Most of our programs are held at 2350 Oak Road, however occasionally we may offer additional programs at T.W. Briscoe Park. We offer exercise classes as well as a fitness room, an open billiards table, card groups, social groups, computer classes, a crochet and knitting club, quilting classes and so much more! You can find us taking day trips at least once per month and some overnight trips throughout the year. We encourage you to come by our facility for a visit, take a look around and see what all we have to offer. We also consider ourselves a resource center for our senior citizens to help locate services and contact information to meet their needs. All of our current program information with dates and prices can be found in our newsletters. Please click on the link below for the appropriate month.
We are open Monday thru Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Please share our information with others that you know. You are always welcome to drop by any time during our business hours. Also visit our Facebook at www.facebook.com/snellvillescactiveadults/ for pictures and updates! We look forward to seeing you at the center for Active Adults soon!
- 2023 November/December Newsletter
- 2023 September/October Newsletter
- 2023 July/August Newsletter
- 2023 May/June Newsletter
- 2023 March/April Newsletter
- 2023 January/February Newsletter
- 2022 November/December Newsletter
- 2022 September/October Newsletter
- 2022 July/August Newsletter
- 2022 May/June Newsletter
- 2022 March/April Newsletter
- 2022 January/February Newsletter
- 2021 November/December Newsletter
- 2021 September/October Newsletter
- 2021 July/August Newsletter
- 2021 June Modified Newsletter
- 2021 May Modified Newsletter
- 2021 March/April Newsletter
- 2021 January/February Newsletter
- 2020 November/December Newsletter
- 2020 September/October Newsletter
- 2020 July/August Newsletter
- 2020 May/June Newsletter
- 2020 March/April Newsletter
- 2020 January/February Newsletter
- 2019 November/December Newsletter
- 2019 September/October Newsletter
- 2019 July/August Newsletter
- 2019 May/June Newsletter
- 2019 March/April Newsletter
- 2019 January/February Newsletter
To sign up for membership visit us at:
Annual Membership for Active Adults
- Snellville City Limit Residents - $15 per person
- County/Non City Limit Residents - $25 per person
- Out of County Residents - $30 per person
- Additional persons from the same residence receive a $5 discount.
Our Annual membership is now based on the date you register and expires the following year on that date. You should receive a reminder email, if you provided one, when it is time to renew. Once you register, you will be assigned a membership number that will be your unique number for your duration at the center.
Volunteers are welcomed and needed!
There are plenty of Volunteer opportunities both at the Center and at T.W. Briscoe Park off Lenora Church Road in Snellville. We have multiple events and activities throughout the year and we value our volunteers. If you are interested in getting involved and volunteering your time call the center at 770-985-3580 for more detailed information. All volunteers must go through our volunteer training class first. You are also welcomed to call T.W. Briscoe Park Office at 770-985-3535 for opportunities to volunteer there. We look forward to having you join our dynamic team of volunteers each year!!